Mastering Coding Interviews & Competitions
₹1,280 Discount 100% OFF
Apply This Coupon: ALGOSTEMFREE
Problems & Solutions to Easy/Medium/Hard Coding Interview Problems
● 10,373 students Already Enrolled
● 4.1/5 (23 Ratings)
● Created by AlgoSTEM Courses
Coupons Not Working?
That means the Coupon is Invalid!! ❌
There are two reasons for this:
- Coupons are valid for a maximum of 2 days, and you might be late. 😭
- The course authors have pulled out the coupons. The course authors have the right to do this. 🙁
But don’t worry, we still got you covered, keep updated with the latest coupons and discounts on our groups.
↪ What You Will Learn?
◆ Competitive Programming Preparation
◆ Data Structures
◆ Coding Interview Preparation
↪ Course Content
- Be comfortable programming in a language
- Know programming basics (ie. strings, arrays, loops, etc.)
Prepare for and ace your coding interviews and competitions for free! This course will give you problem-solving practice to ensure that you perform well in your interviews and in programming contests such as CodeForces and CodeChef.
Topics Covered (in Problems)
- Math / Greedy / Logic
- Searching & Sorting
- Strings / String Processing
- DFS (Depth First Search)
- Dynamic Programming
Websites/Contest Sites Used
This course will contain problems from these websites. It is recommended that you make an account (free) on these websites so you can solve the problems we will go over.
Suitable for beginner and intermediate programmers. It is preferred that you are familiar with the C++ programming language, but this course can still be taken if you program in a different language. This course contains 27 lectures including video solutions to commonly asked problems.
You will learn problem-solving techniques, algorithms, data structures, and more!
- Comfortable with programming in a language (preferably C++)
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is interested in practicing coding problems
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about algorithms and data structures
- Anyone who wants preparation for coding interviews (course contains problems that you would see at Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills at competitive programming (course contains problems that you would see at CodeForces, CodeChef, etc.)
Keep in mind that you will need to create free accounts for CodeForces, CodeChef, and Leetcode in order to test your code for ALL problems.
↪ Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in CS Algorithms / Data Structures
- Anyone looking for practice for CS Interviews
- Anyone looking for practice for competitive programming
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE