Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020: Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020 from current and future students intending to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash University. A total of 31 selected students will receive a benefit of AUD 10,000 per annum.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020
|Notification:||Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020|
|Eligibility:||Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree|
|Award:||AUD 10,000 per annum|
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Intend to enrol in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at an Australian campus of Monash University
- Hold an offer for a full-time course (for commencing students), or have completed a minimum of two semesters at a Monash campus in Australia (for current students)
- Have obtained a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 85 (for current students)
Note: The current students who have enrolled for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and MD course are required to complete at least three semesters at a Monash campus in Australia.
A total of 31 scholars will be selected under this scholarship. They will receive –
- AUD 10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid until the minimum number of points for the concerned degree is completed
- Invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Terms and Conditions:
- To retain this scholarship, recipients have to maintain a distinction average of 70% or above in each semester.
- Recipients would be required to participate in a minimum of three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities.
- Applicants do not need to submit the supporting documents with the scholarship application form.
- The preference will be given to the commencing students.
- The applicants need to hold an unconditional offer for full-time study at Monash University.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020 involves :
- Academic merit
- Scholarship application statement given by the candidates
- Applicant’s potential to be an ambassador for Monash University
How to Apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the application link and read the important information.
Step 2: Click on ‘Next’ and provide the required information and statement.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.