Narwal Internship 2020: Narwal has announced vacancies for Corporate Communications interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Narwal Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Narwal Internship 2020
|Notification:||Narwal Internship 2020|
|Post:||Corporate Communications Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Digitization is disrupting business models and technology is rapidly changing the world. We are passionate about technology and optimists by nature. We want to be part of this digital revolution and be a force for good.
We believe the future is exciting and aspire to build a great company that we are proud of. The entrepreneurial desire, passion for technology and to create a positive impact led to the creation of NARWAL – a niche technology solutions company that puts its customers and employees first.
“We’re a Data, Automation and Cloud company “
At Narwal, we understand that customer experience is at the heart of digital and organizations need to deliver products and capabilities faster.
Our team of experienced engineers can help accelerate the value of your Automation, Data and Cloud transformations. We partner and deliver the outcomes by significantly improving Speed to Market, Turning Data into Business Value, Data-driven decision making, Higher quality, Flexibility of the Cloud and Cost Savings.
We take pride in our work, and we love what we do. Strong, positive relationships brought about by open and honest communication are part of what differentiates us. Your success is our topmost priority and we deliver what we promise. We always put you first.
Narwal is seeking a Marketing Content Intern who can help provide content support for various marketing communications projects. This intern will create content that appeals to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
The ideal candidate should be an editing ninja, strategic thinker, and a creative problem solver. You will have the opportunity to help build our content efforts from the ground up. The intern will be the right mix of customer-centric content writing, editing, SEO know-how, and creativity.
• Researching industry-related topics (online sources, and studies)
• Curating original and plagiarism free content for the blogs and articles
• Write engaging content & copy (For Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Social Media platforms) in-line with the guidelines provided by us which commensurate the brand image.
• Experience transforming content using formatting and visuals
• Preparing well-structured drafts for Emailers, Newsletters
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• SEO know-how & help increase web traffic
• Ability to juggle multiple projects on tight timelines
• Experience collaborating with writers, leadership, and subject matter guides
• Ability to express ideas clearly and diplomatically
• A real passion for providing a great content end-user experience
• Ability to edit content and share editing knowledge with internal team
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
• Bachelor’s degrees or above, preferably in communication / journalism
• Exceptional writing, editing, formatting, collaboration, and communication skills
• High attention to detail and ability to multitask, prioritizing work with conflicting requirements whilst meeting tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, self-driven and early starter
• Able to work as part of a team to support others but can also work autonomously
• Professional and positive approach
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid internship with 5 day working
- Chances of conversion to a full-time role
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Narwal Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Narwal Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Narwal’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Narwal Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.