ON Semiconductor Internship 2020: ON Semiconductor has announced vacancies for HR interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The ON Semiconductor Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
ON Semiconductor Internship 2020
|Notification:||ON Semiconductor Internship 2020|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
About ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor is a former Fortune 500 semiconductors supplier company, dropping into the Fortune 1000 in 2020. Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor runs a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, ON Semiconductor has revenues of $3.907 billion (2016), which puts it among the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders.
The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to HR team on Employee Engagement function. He/she assists tasks related to D&I, Culture Alignment and Employee Engagement including research, data gathering, analyze and execute according to Corporate Initiatives and site requirements. Through the working with other members in BU, Sales, CRD and other global supporting functions, successfully build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy and initiatives as per defined timelines
- Translate company-wide priorities & initiatives into site-wide & functional action plan
- Research, benchmark and prepare budget for employee activities
- Plan and organize cultivate activities for innovation and self-driven learning
- Based on the Corporate D&I KPI, work with the HR & Business leads to identify potential areas of focus/opportunities to promote diversity initiatives
- Make the organization future ready for a diverse pool of talent
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- Master degree, preferably in psychology/ human resources/ organizational development
- Proven knowledge of current best practices and trends in diversity and inclusion, including familiarity with key concepts (e.g. cultural competence, unconscious bias, etc.) would be a plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively within a culturally diverse environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communications, planning, organizing, attention to detail, and program management skills.
- Team player with an ability to work well at all levels of the organization
Selection Procedure for ON Semiconductor Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for ON Semiconductor Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the ON Semiconductor’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for ON Semiconductor Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.