Owner and Tenant Marketing Internship 2020: Owner and Tenant have announced vacancies for marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Owner and Tenant Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Owner and Tenant Marketing Internship 2020
|Notification:||Owner and Tenant Marketing Internship 2020|
|Post:||Marketing Intern – Search Marketing/Digital Marketing|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
About Owner and Tenant
Owner and Tenant is a 360-degree Property Management Services Company for house owners, builders and construction companies. Based out of Hyderabad, our aim is to provide a reliable, transparent and an affordable platform to bring together multiple rental and property management services under one single umbrella.
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
- You will be responsible to talk to Prospective customers in the US explaining the services we offer and convert them to a sale.
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, English, or marketing preferred. Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not mandatory.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise content is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Write crisp, catchy headlines and article or blog post blub.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
- We are looking for Interns with good communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Owner and Tenant Marketing Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Owner and Tenant Marketing Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Owner and Tenant official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Owner and Tenant Marketing Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.