Shipsy Data Science Internship: Shipsy, a software company, has invited applicants to apply for its Data Science Internship positions. The post was recently announced on its official career page. Candidates looking for an internship can apply for Shipsy Internship below.
[Internship] Shipsy Hiring Data Science Interns
Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the Shipsy Data Science Internship. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
|Notification:||Shipsy Data Science Internship 2020|
|Post:||Data Science Internship|
|Stipend:||With Stipend (Not Disclosed)|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Shipsy|
Driven by a team of computer scientists and electrical engineers from IIT Delhi and IIT Madras, Shipsy aims to create platforms for data-driven decision making with the vision of bringing visibility and operational efficiency to the Supply Chain industry.
Most of our paying clients are in the Supply Chain industry and we are enabling new business models, swifter operations using algorithms and machine learning. We are processing ~10 million transactions per month through our system.
- The Data Science Intern will leverage our wealth of data to work on machine learning and statistics projects that improve care.
- The Data Science Intern will receive hands-on mentoring in Unix, python, data management, machine learning, and statistical analysis.
- We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
- Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Develop machine learning algorithms.
- Perform statistical analyses.
- Query data sources.
- Clean and format data.
- Meet with clinical experts and end users.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must read, understand, and adhere to all HCA/HealthONE policies and procedures
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier
- Build system for automated fraud detection
Our current team has 50 people from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. Our founding team has CS/Elec folks from IIT Delhi and IIT Madras.
Freshers Jobs | Government, MNC, Fortune 500 Companies – Apply Now
- Free breakfast, dinner, and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company-sponsored enrollment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company-sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office – Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars with pizza and beer
Selection Procedure for Shipsy Data Science Internship is:
- CV Shortlisting
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Shipsy Data Science Internship:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Shipsy Hiring official page)
- Scroll, and you will see the “Apply to Job” option.
- Fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Apply before link expires for Shipsy Data Science Internship.