Shipsy Software Engineering Internship: Shipsy, a software company, has invited applicants to apply for its Software Engineering Internship position. The post was recently announced on its official career page. Candidates looking for an internship can apply for Shipsy Internship below.
[Internship] Software Engineering Internship – Shipsy Hiring Interns
Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the post, Software Engineering Internship – Shipsy Hiring Interns. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
|Notification:||Shipsy Software Engineering Internship 2020|
|Post:||Software Engineering Internship|
|Stipend:||With Stipend (Not Disclosed)|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Shipsy|
Driven by a team of computer scientists and electrical engineers from IIT Delhi and IIT Madras, Shipsy aims to create platforms for data-driven decision making with the vision of bringing visibility and operational efficiency to the Supply Chain industry.
Most of our paying clients are in the Supply Chain industry and we are enabling new business models, swifter operations using algorithms and machine learning. We are processing ~10 million transactions per month through our system.
- We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer- Intern to design, develop and scale software solutions.
- Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute a full software development life cycle
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Prior work experience of 1-2 years is welcome
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of databases, SQL and non-SQL technologies is a plus
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web-framework is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience with Data Science is a plus
- University/college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Our current team has 50 people from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. Our founding team has CS/Elec folks from IIT Delhi and IIT Madras.
Freshers Jobs | Government, MNC, Fortune 500 Companies – Apply Now
- Free breakfast, dinner, and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company-sponsored enrollment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company-sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office – Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars with pizza and beer
Selection Procedure for Shipsy Software Engineering Internship is:
- CV Shortlisting
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Shipsy Software Engineering Internship:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Shipsy Hiring official page)
- Scroll, and you will see the “Apply to Job” option.
- Fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Apply before link expires for Shipsy Software Engineering Internship.