Digital Marketing internship: Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital has announced vacancies for marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Digital Marketing internship 2020
|Notification:||Digital Marketing internship 2020|
|Post:||Marketing Intern – Search Marketing/Digital Marketing|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital has more than two decades of services with more than 100 years of combined experienced hands in eye care. Started by the visionary Padam Shree Dr. S Natrajan, Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital is the only NABH Accredited eye hospital in Mumbai. We are one of the very few hospitals with all the specialties of eye care under one roof making cross consultation easy and seamless. All eye disorders including the most complicated ones are treated here with utmost precision & good success rate. AJEH has cutting-edge facilities both for basic and advanced diagnostic tests and surgeries. The hospital ensures best quality total eye care for all the patients and is one of the pioneers for introducing the latest technologies for eye care.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Planning and implementing marketing work 2. Analyzing the competitorsâ€™ strength and weakness & giving weekly/monthly updates to the management 3. Developing & executing new tactics for internal marketing strategies like patient-consultant connect programs/staff referral programs etc. 4. Identifying the target market audience and planning to promote the hospital services & different packages (for eg- cataract package/LASIK package etc. by holding camps/talks/eye screening drives in community & corporates 5. Developing & executing external marketing strategies and initiating vendor discussion & managements important for executing sponsorships/advertising/patient connect programs/consultant promotional programs under compliances & guidelines laid down by governing medical authorities like MCI 6. Initiating patient feedback programs and collect and implement valuable suggestions for further growth & development of the hospital 7. Handling digital marketing strategies through social media platforms like Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp platforms and regularly update the programs and achievements of the hospital & consultants, as well as patients, feedback on a regular basis to create brand promotion and awareness 8. Engaging in monthly/quarterly budget planning for marketing activities and seek approval from the management on a regular basis.
1. Planning and implementing marketing work.
2. Handling digital marketing strategies through social media platforms like Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp platforms and regularly update the programs and achievements of the hospital & consultants, as well as patients, feedback on a regular basis to create brand promotion and awareness
3. Developing & executing external marketing strategies and initiating vendor discussion & managements important for executing sponsorships/advertising/patient connect programs/consultant promotional programs under compliances & guidelines laid down by governing medical authorities like MCI.
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for the part time job/internship (it may be part time in-office or part time at home/work from home online)
- have relevant skills and interests
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
- 0 – 6 months of experience in Digital marketing.
- Those who are available for duration of 3 months
- can start the part time job/internship between 25th Sep’20 and 30th Oct’20
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Digital Marketing Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Digital Marketing internship 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.