JioSaavn Internship 2020: JioSaavn has announced vacancies for marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The JioSaavn Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
JioSaavn Internship 2020
|Notification:||JioSaavn Internship 2020|
|Post:||Audience Experience team member|
|Experience:||6 months to 1year|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||mumbai, maharashtra, India|
JioSaavn Internship 2020: JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam – to name a few – JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
We’re looking for a super passionate Associate to join our Audience Experience team. The Audience Experience team manages customer conversations from across the globe over various digital channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook and App/Play Store). You’ll fit right in if you believe in top-notch human interactions, and that customer service is not a department – it’s an attitude! The role requires you to ensure that every Saavn customer you connect with has a memorable experience across all our support channels.
- This role is high-performance, and there’s never a dull day! Here’s what we’d like to you to bring to the table.
- Front-line engagement with customers who reach out to us on our support channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook and App/Play Store).
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you can spot trends in conversations from a kilometer away.
- Deliver best-in-class, simple and friendly service in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our superheroes from Product, Editorial, Content and other teams as needed to seek resolutions.
- And the last, but most important criterion, you’re a team player! You gel very well with our team, and are eager to learn from your peers.
Here are a few things we’re looking for. If this sound like you, let’s chat!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Witty, creative, and empathetic. You’re also not afraid of basic technical talk.
- Good at prioritization. You WILL be flooded with multiple interactions across multiple channels.
- Familiarity with customer service tools like Zendesk or Freshdesk is a bonus.
- Enough said about what we expect from you! Here’s what you can expect from us
- We’re a bunch of happy-go-lucky people who thrive on making others smile.
- We’re all stationery freaks. You may turn into one being around us!
- There’s no such thing as a boring day. There’s always a new challenge, something to learn, and customer insights to share.
- Lots of Saavn love, and of course, lots of music all around you!
- 6 months to 1year of experience in a customer-centric industry, preferably in a customer-facing role. Aptitude to learn everything about Saavn’s products. Experience with digital products is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for JioSaavn Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for JioSaavn Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for JioSaavn Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.