About the AICTE Scholarship 2020-21:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) invites applications from GATE/GPAT qualified students for AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure the development of technical education in India. Eligible scholars will get a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 for their post-graduate studies.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
AICTE Scholarship 2020-21
|Notification:||AICTE Scholarship 2020-21|
|Eligibility||GATE/GPAT qualified students|
|Scholarship||INR 12,400 per month|
A large segment of India’s potential workforce is unemployable. With 76.04% literacy rate and an increasing number of dropouts failing to enrol or complete any form of higher education, the situation is worrying. Financial constraints, lack of know-how about education funding schemes are some of the some of the key contributors to this effect. Buddy4Study, since 2011, is endeavouring to bridge the gap between scholarship providers and scholarship seekers. As India’s largest scholarship listing portal, we help more than 1 million students by connecting the right scholarships with the right students. Backed by its robust scholarship search engine, it is the only platform in the country that allows both seekers and scholarship providers to access curated scholarship information across the globe.
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have obtained a valid score in GATE/GPAT examination.
- Have taken admission in the 1st year of M.Tech./M.E./M.Pharma/M.Arch. courses at an AICTE recognized institution in the academic year 2020-21.
The following documents are required for AICTE Scholarship 2020-21 :
- GATE/GPAT scorecard (Scanned)
- Bank passbook (Scanned)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya and Assam are exempted)
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
Note: All the documents uploaded must be in PDF format.
Selected Students for AICTE Scholarship 2020-21 can get the following Benefits:
- The selected students will get a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 per month for the duration of two years or the duration of the course, whichever is lower.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for AICTE Scholarship 2020-21 as follows:
- The selection will be made on the basis of GATE/GPAT scorecard.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the AICTE Scholarship 2020-21 online through following steps Step 1: Get the institute ID and student ID from the institute.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and provide the necessary details to validate student ID.
Step 3: Fill in the application form for AICTE Scholarship 2020-21.
Step 4: Upload the required documents to the portal in PDF format only.
Step 5: Click on “Submit Application” after completing all the steps. Apply Now
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for AICTE Scholarship 2020-21-
Application deadline: 15th December 2020
Institutions shall complete the procedure of student data verification on or before 31st December 2020
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who qualify GATE/GPAT exam after the date of admission will not be considered.
- Applicant should not be receiving any grant, scholarship, emoluments, stipend or salary from any other provider during their course.
- Applicants will have to submit an undertaking, mentioning that they will not leave the course before it’s completion. If they do, they will have to repay the total amount drawn before quitting.
- The selected students will have to take 8-10 hours per week of work including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
- Applicants have to submit a bank account registered on his/her name. Joint bank accounts will not be considered.
- Candidates admitted for part-time courses are not eligible to apply.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped not having an authentic certificate are also not eligible.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.