Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020:
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship programme offers financial support to engineering students who belong to economically weaker section of society and need financial assistance to pursue their education. Under the scholarship programme, the students from the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu can avail financial aid of up to INR 75,000/year to continue their engineering studies and become leading technocrats of tomorrow.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020
|Notification:||Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020|
|Deadline:||18 October 2020|
|Location:||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu|
About Schaeffler India
Schaeffler India deals in high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The scholarship programme is part of its CSR initiatives to enable youth from weaker sections of the society and help them achieve their education and career dreams.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
- Open for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only
- Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in Class 12 (Science) in academic session 2019-20
- Only applicants enrolled in 1st year of engineering program at any state/UGC recognized colleges in India can apply
- Engineering branches that shall be given preference includes Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 5,00,000 (5 Lakhs)
- Children of employees of Schaeffler India or Buddy4Study are not eligible for this scholarship program
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
Up to INR 75,000 per year for complete duration of engineering program
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Family income proof
- Bank passbook
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Admission letter
- Latest school/college fee receipt
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
The selection for this scholarship is done through a multi-stage process detailed below:
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on completed applications
- Document verification for shortlisted students
- Telephonic interview (10-15 minutes) of shortlisted candidates
Schaeffler India may add or remove any number of steps in this process to maintain the quality of the selection process at its own discretion.
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Eligible students may follow these steps to apply for this scholarship:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.