About the Program:
Indian Air Force, Government of India invites applications for Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020 from the children of Air Force personnel. The aim of this scholarship is to support meritorious students. Selected students will get scholarship up to INR 35,000 per annum.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020
|Notification:||Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020|
|Eligibility||Children of Air Force personnel|
|Scholarship||Upto INR 35,000 per annum|
A large segment of India’s potential workforce is unemployable. With 76.04% literacy rate and an increasing number of dropouts failing to enrol or complete any form of higher education, the situation is worrying.
Financial constraints, lack of know-how about education funding schemes are some of the key contributors to this effect.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be the children of AF personnel (Serving, Retired & Deceased)
- Be enrolled in a course from Class VI to Postgraduation
- Marksheet of Class X, XII or graduation depending upon the course for which scholarship is applied.
- Copy of bank passbook of the student
- Copy of PPO in case of retired personnel
The selected students will get the benefits as described below –
- For school students (VI – X (For Serving NCs(E) only)) – INR 4,000 per annum
- For school students (XI – XII)(all categories) – INR 7,500 per annum
- For Undergraduate students – INR 15,000 per annum
- For Undergraduate (Professional) students – INR 20,000 per annum
- For Postgraduate students – INR 25,000 per annum
- For Postgraduate (Professional) students – INR 35,000 per annum
- For special children with a disability of less than 70% – INR 15,000 per annum
Selection Criteria for Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020-
- Selection will be based on merit-basis.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
How to Apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Prepare an application form.
Step 2: Enclose the supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application to –
The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- In case of merit-based scholarships, further scholarship will be released only in case the student scores the qualifying marks (45% for Serving NCs(E) School category and 60% in all other categories)
- IAFBA also awards scholarships to forty-four (44) school/ college going children of serving IAF personnel who excel in sports on the recommendation of Air Force Sports Control Board at the rate of Rs. 3,000/-per annum. The applications of sports scholarship can be obtained from and submitted to AFSCB
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.