Legrand Scholarship 2020: Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand has also been empowering education dreams of young women who wish to be the future leaders in the field of technology.Legrand Scholarship program 2020-21, powered by Legrand, supports meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.Introduced in the year 2018-19, the scholarship program has been assisting the promising future women leaders in the field of technology. Under this edition of Legrand Scholarship Program, academically promising girl students can get a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less, for the entire duration of their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme.Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Legrand Scholarship 2020
|Notification:||Legrand Scholarship 2020|
|Deadline:||30 October 2020|
|Salary:||INR 60,000 per annum|
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand entered into the realm of education last year. With an objective to help girl students to pursue their higher education, Legrand Scholarship program, powered by Legrand, has been encouraging meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture. Started in the year 2018-19, 100+ scholars have been provided scholarships to pursue their academic dreams. This year, Legrand has launched the third edition of Legrand Scholarship Program.
This scholarship intends to assist the promising women future leaders in the field of technology. Under this program, we are looking for academically promising girl students to grant them a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less. The scholarship will cover the fees to study B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
- Only for girls
- Must be an Indian
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2020
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2020-21 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
60% of tuition fees or INR 60,000 per annum (whichever is less)
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Legrand Scholarship 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.