Altair Internship 2021: Altair has announced vacancies for FEA Solver Intern on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Altair Internship in 2021 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Join)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Scholarship Group (UG, PG, Ph.D. Join)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Mech, Civil, Elect Engineering)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Altair Internship 2021
|Notification:||Altair Internship 2021|
|Post:||FEA Solver Intern|
|Experience:||FEA pre-processing tools|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Altair Engineering Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. They provide product design and engineering, enterprise services, data analytics, IoT and cloud computing to enable customers to innovate and make more informed decisions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Documenting new features for Altair OptiStruct Online and Installation Help, including new feature and defect testing
- Ensure product quality during the development. Work on Altair OptiStruct Product Validation to evaluate the quality of the program based on rigorous new feature and defect testing.
- Building new problems for Altair OptiStruct Verification Problem Manual, Example Problem Manual & Demo Problem Manual.
- Working on Altair OptiStruct Solver Interface Testing in HyperMesh, HyperView & SimLab.
- Work with the Process Improvement team to drive process enhancements and improve process automation.
- This position requires a high level of initiative, great attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to work with a global team, and possession of excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills is required.
- Familiar with system, software and validation development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering student in Mechanical/Aerospace/Automobile/Civil or relevant Specialization student looking for an internship for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Knowledge of HyperMesh or equivalent FEA pre-processing tool, with 1-2 years of experience is required.
- Knowledge of OptiStruct, Nastran, Abaqus or equivalent FEA solver, with 1-2 years of experience is required.
- Windows Microsoft Office tools, like MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint is required.
- MATLAB & Python knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX environment and basic scripting skills is a plus.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work With Us
- Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
- For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Altair Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Altair Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Altair official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Altair Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here