Blockdeliver Internship 2021: Blockdeliver has announced vacancies for Human Resources interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Blockdeliver Internship in 2021 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
Table of Contents :-
Blockdeliver Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Blockdeliver Internship 2021|
|Post:||Human resources Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
BlockDeliver is a fully distributed, secure, peer-assisted content distribution system. It is a global, reliable, and adaptable network for web content delivery that combines the resources of a global network of caches. BlockDeliver uses a resource-backed cryptocurrency framework that enables to set up an open marketplace for even mutually untrusted participants to exchange coins with bandwidth, and vice -versa. The BlockDeliver ecosystem allows any internet user to join the network and act as a CDN cache in exchange for monetary rewards.
Would you like to become a part of building the next generation of infrastructure for the Internet?
We’re looking for a smart, talented, and creative Human Resources Intern who shares our vision, and wants to be an active part of our journey, and a great team! Great projects, tricky challenges, and lots of fun are waiting for you.
Our Remote HR Intern is passionate about attracting and recruiting awesome people for BlockDeliver every day. You strive to discover talent and inspire others with our vision along the recruiting process and beyond. It is close to your heart to create an inspiring work environment for our team and you are eager to deliver exceptional support with all HR-related matters. Bring in your passion for recruiting and deep dive into our different areas to actively participate in further growing our great team!
- Work closely with the Human Resources department for the campus outreach.
- Identify and recruit students interested in being part of a Blockchain club as well as informing students about BlockDeliver and our mission.
- Establish relationships with university professors and academic advisors.
- Help develop, plan, and execute club events.
- Build and maintain relationships with talent communities through a variety of channels like texting, email, social recruiting and more.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and define the recruiting process, from creating interview formats and questions to determining how to assess candidates and designing the job offer.
- Identify which colleges source the best candidates based on their employer’s staffing needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a university program and motivation to support us 20h/week
- At Least 1 year experience in Recruitment is a plus.
- Passion for connecting with people to develop networks and identify business opportunities
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Knowledge of Blockchain Technology and would be a plus point.
- Independent and enthusiastic, not afraid of the challenges, ready to carry out menial tasks as much as excited to take over new projects from scratch.
- Authenticity & empathy are a must, so are excellent communication skills
You will be offered sweat equity based on your performance and commitment which can range in between 0.5% – 2.5% once we close our first round of funding, salary would be provided as well which would be competitive with the market.
- An exciting environment with the mission to disrupt the industry.
- Entering a promising startup early on and working alone top entrepreneurs.A challenging job where you can learn and grow.
- Ability to work completely remotely and flexible schedules
- Inclusive Environment
- The ability to take initiative and flexibility of being creative on how best to approach your roles and responsibilities
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Blockdeliver Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Blockdeliver Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Blockdeliver’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Blockdeliver Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here