CloudMoyo Internship 2020: CloudMoyo has announced vacancies for marketing interns. Any Degree freshers are eligible for the internship post. Candidates seeking an Internship can apply for the post. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
CloudMoyo Internship 2020
|Notification:||CloudMoyo Internship 2020|
|Post:||Marketing Intern – Search Marketing/Digital Marketing|
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. We empower rail and transportation companies to gain greater insight, unlock efficiencies, and improve agility in crew management, rail transportation management, fleet and asset management, and in critical areas of safety, operations and maintenance.
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts. This will involve managing our engagement across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, English, or marketing preferred. Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not mandatory.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise content is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Write crisp, catchy headlines and article or blog post blub.
- Understand how to use the APA style.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
- 0 – 6 months of experience in writing contents on various subjects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Selection Procedure for CloudMoyo Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for CloudMoyo Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the CloudMoyo’s official career page)
- Click on “I’m Interested”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for CloudMoyo Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.