Hotstar Internship 2021: Hotstar has announced vacancies for UX Researcher interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Hotstar Internship in 2021 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
Hotstar Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Hotstar Internship 2021|
|Post:||UX Researcher Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 150 million users today. We have over 50 million subscribers now and a world record along the way of highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Disney+ Hotstar is a one stop destination for all things entertainment, from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals.
We are now looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us. As a User Researcher, you will partner closely with designers, product management, and engineers to define and create new experiences for Disney+Hotstar. We carry out a wider range of product and design/ UX research projects with generative and evaluative research, both. We also contribute to efficiency, effectiveness and other areas of business and company objectives that makes our work diverse and impactful.
- Conduct user research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- You would use various methods like usability studies, projective techniques and contextual inquiry.Have regular conversations with our users to elicit their needs and pain-points.
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through qualitative studies, call-listening, ethnographic studies, surveys, benchmark studies and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports, storyboards and presentations.
- .Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user research, including experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, focus groups, in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more
- Keen interest in the UX Design processes and methodologies
- Passion for research and testing, along with eagerness to collaborate with other creative contributors in Agile project teams
- Have an entrepreneurial zeal to get things done & figure out ways to translate research insights into product experiences. Proven ability to work within tight timelines and with excellent project management skills.
- Portfolio containing work samples representing complex system research and user testing outcomes for web, desktop and mobile experiences.
- Ability to productively collaborate with project stakeholders and teams that are both local and geographically distributed, representing a variety of cultures.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects and connect the dots, to complement the core product and business values.
- Willingness to work both independently and collaboratively with tight deadlines, and multi-task efficiently in high volume, fast paced settings.
- Strong communication skills to confidently present to various audience types and seniority levels, and an ability to provide bottom-line insights that help teams realize tangible value and productively execute on research/testing findings.
Good To Haves
- A person who has applied primary research in the consumer-facing product space.
- Educational qualification that is either a degree in Psychology, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Social sciences or related fields.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Hotstar Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Hotstar Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Hotstar’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Hotstar Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here