HP Enterprise Internship 2020: HP Enterprise(Hewlett Packard) has announced vacancies for Software Engineer (R&D) interns. They will be hiring freshers of 2021 batch. Candidates seeking an Internship in a company like HP can apply for the post. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
HP Enterprise Internship 2020
|Notification:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP) Internship 2020|
|Company:||Hewlett Packard(HP) Enterprise|
|Post:||Software Engineer (R&D)|
|Stipend:||Not Disclosed (INR 21k per month according to GlassDoor)|
About HP(Hewlett Packard) Enterprise
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market-leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
• You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
• You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
• You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
• You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
Selection Procedure for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP) Recruitment 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Apply | Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for HP Enterprise Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the HPE’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for HP Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.