ImpactQA Internship 2020: ImpactQA has announced vacancies for marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The ImpactQA Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
ImpactQA Internship 2020
|Notification:||ImpactQA Internship 2020|
|Post:||Marketing Intern – Search Marketing/Digital Marketing|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
ImpactQA is a leading QA Consultant and Software Testing company (ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001 certified). Headquartered in New York, and has operations in New Delhi, Munich, Dallas, and London. We have a diverse client base with 250+ satisfied customers, ranging from nurturing start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. We provide the best-in-class comprehensive suite of automated and manual testing services, delivered throughout the software development life cycle.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
The Marketing Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve marketing objectives and measure the success
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Any engineering/non-engineering degree
- Any relevant certification in SEO and Digital Marketing
- Should be able to write marketing literature for company profiles, press releases and blogs
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives
- Should have strong copywriting and analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Should be disciplined
- Should be a team player and has good time-management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for ImpactQA Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for ImpactQA Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the ImpactQA’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for ImpactQA Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.