Postman Internship 2020: Postman has announced vacancies for software engineer interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Postman Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Postman Internship 2020
|Notification:||Postman Internship 2020|
|Post:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
Postman is the collaboration platform for API development. Postman simplifies each step of building an API and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.Postman is the only complete API development environment. Today we have 10 million developers and over 500K companies using our comprehensive set of built-in tools to support every stage of the API life cycle. With Postman you can design, mock, debug, test, document, monitor, and publish your APIs all in one place.We are looking for interns to build out features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.You will be working in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment. You will be scrappy, independent, and excited about having a big impact in a small, growing team. You will be treated as a Software Engineer not an “intern”.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
You will be working with a cross-functional team consisting of developers, designers, security researchers, data engineers, and may other disciplines. You and your team will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of one or more products.
We’re a small team that learns from each other and iterates rapidly to make a large impact. Our services are written in Node.js, MySQL and Linux deployed on the AWS Platform. Our client-side applications largely use React and MobX/Redux when necessary.
A taste of our scale:
- 100+ million requests per day spread across 30+ microservices
- 10+ TB of data and growing every day
- Ingesting around 1+ TB of monthly internal service logs
- 100k+ peak concurrent web socket connections
This is a paid internship, and you will report directly to one of our Engineering Managers or Technical Leads.
Note: This is a 5-6 months internship (June/July 2020 to Dec 2020).
- Contribute to the development of microservices while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Contribute to the development of client-side applications running in the browser or on the Electron platform.
- Write Mocks, Docs, Monitors, Integration and Contract Tests using Postman.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Security teams.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- You’re working towards a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- You have some experience building web-based products using high-level programming languages (JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go). Our backend services primarily use Node.js, so you’ll be expected to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it. Our client-side applications largely use React, and MobX/Redux when necessary.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- You are empathetic to your users and colleagues.
- You are curious enough to dig deeper than necessary. You are realistic enough to not compromise deadlines or user experience.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers
Benefits & Perks:
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft. road, Indiranagar in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: home-cooked meals, snacks, a game room, musical instruments, flexible hours, and ergonomic workstations.What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Postman Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Postman Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Postman’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Postman Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.