INSTRUCKO Internship 2020: INSTRUCKO Internship 2020 has announced vacancies for marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The INSTRUCKO Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
INSTRUCKO Internship 2020
|Notification:||INSTRUCKO Internship 2020|
|Post:||Marketing Intern – Search Marketing/Digital Marketing|
The world’s first live one-to-one language learning platform through storytelling, with a focus on emotional intelligence and critical thinking. INSTRUCKO is an English language learning platform that delivers live content from teachers who have been trained at Oxford, Cambridge, IIM, and other IVY League universities. We deliver interactive digital content with creative stories that will build your child’s social, emotional, and cognitive skills. Lessons for children between the age of 3 and 9. Lesson plans focussed on teaching critical thinking and emotional intelligence. Built by experts in the UK for India.
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. Who have been trained at Oxford, Cambridge, IIM, and other IVY League universities. We deliver interactive digital content with creative stories that will build your child’s social, emotional, and cognitive skills. Lessons for children between the age of 3 and 9. Lesson plans focussed on teaching critical thinking and emotional intelligence.
- Managing regular marketing activities
- Handle social media management
- Create timely and engaging content for the intended audience
- Work on identifying influencers and outreaching to them
- Coordinating, scheduling lessons and feedback emails from and with parents
- Making creative presentations
- Writing good emails
- Work on content writing
- Coordinating with teachers to make fun Instagram videos
- Interacting and onboarding vendors
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good knowledge with tools such as Photoshop, illustrator. (Non-mandatory).
- People management skills
- 0 – 6 months of experience as Marketing Intern
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for INSTRUCKO Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for INSTRUCKO Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the INSTRUCKO official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for INSTRUCKO Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.