KYC Hub Internship 2020: KYC Hub has announced vacancies for Sales and marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The KYC Hub Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
KYC Hub Internship 2020
|Notification:||KYC Hub Internship 2020|
|Post:||Sales and Marketing Intern – Search Marketing/Digital Marketing|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
About KYC Hub
KYC Hub simplifies identity and business verification and AML compliance. No matter what you do, KYC Hub’s integrated set of tools make compliance seamless, automated and cost-effective. KYC Hub provides AML transaction monitoring solution to capture suspicious activities based on the various regulatory acts. Our AML transaction solution offers – PEP & sanctions screening, blacklist screening, and customer profiling features. At KYC Hub we strive to make knowing your customer and complying with anti-money laundering directives an easy process. Our suite of tools are designed to make this not just accurate and seamless, but a process that creates new opportunities by knowing your customers and serving them in the best way.
We are looking for ambitious individuals for an internship/entry level role in marketing, customer success, partnerships, and sales.
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience and interest in sales development, customer success, or marketing thorugh internships or previous experience and university/online courses
- A keen interest in financial servies, fintech and regtech industry
- An understanding of SaaS and B2B inbound and outbound sales processes
- experience in using Hubspot, ideally having gone though certification programs
- Highly analytical, organized and responsive
- Native command of English with great verbal and written communication skills.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Students pursuing a degree in MBA or Equivalent.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise content is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Understand how to use the APA style.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
- 0 – 6 months of experience.
- MBA or equivalent
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for KYC Hub Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for KYC Hub Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the KYC Hub official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for KYC Hub Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.