KYC Hub Internship 2020: KYC Hub has announced vacancies for sales and marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The KYC Hub Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
KYC Hub Internship 2020
|Notification:||KYC Hub Internship 2020|
|Post:||Sales and Marketing Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
KYC Hub helps firms to mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime using AI and data intelligence. We are a SaaS platform for global customer onboarding, monitoring, and regulatory compliance that enables faster and more accurate KYC, AML, corporate verification, and digital identity.
We are looking for ambitious individuals for an internship/entry level role in marketing, customer success, partnerships, and sales. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience and interest in sales development, customer success, or marketing thorugh internships or previous experience and university/online courses
- A keen interest in financial servies, fintech and regtech industry
- An understanding of SaaS and B2B inbound and outbound sales processes
- experience in using Hubspot, ideally having gone though certification programs
- Highly analytical, organized and responsive
- 0 – 6 months of experience in marketing.
- Native command of English with great verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for KYC Hub Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for KYC Hub Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for KYC Hub Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.