PGCIL Career 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced vacancies for multiple freshers posts on their official career page. Job seekers seeking a career at PGCIL with the desired qualification can apply for the PGCIL Recruitment process. Total 69 vacancies are announced under PGCIL Career. Check out the eligibility criteria, how to apply, application form link and other details in this article.
PGCIL Career: Opportunity for Freshers
PGCIL Jobs Summary:
|Notification:||Career at PGCIL: 69 Vacancies for various freshers posts|
|Salary:||Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month (Check Degree-wise salary below)|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian state-owned Maharatna company headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
Post-wise vacancy for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 is:
Post-wise educational qualifications and age limit is as follows:
- BE / BTech in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering [OR]
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering [OR]
- ITI in Electrical Trade
- Graduate (B.A. / BBA) or MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time Course)
Freshers are eligible.
Post-wise pay matrix for the above post for a career at PGCIL:
- Graduate / Executive Degree: Monthly Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 15,000.
- Diploma / Assistant Degree: Monthly Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 12,000.
- ITI: Monthly Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 11,000.
Selection procedure for PGCIL Career Recruitment 2020 is:
- Merit Based
Place of Posting of selected candidates will be done on requirement basis within state of Bihar & Jharkhand.
No Application Fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible persons can apply for PGCIL Career Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format:
- Before clicking on the “Apply Now” button below, first, you have to register yourself according to your education.Degree/Diploma in Engineering: Click Here
- ITI Qualifications: Click Here
- Executive (HR) / Assistant (HR) / Secretarial Assistant: Click Here
- Complete the entire process and fill-up the form.
- Submit the form to complete your registration process.
- After registration, you will receive your BOAT\RDAT Registration ID.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Enter the BOAT\RDAT Registration ID and hit “Submit”.
- Complete the further process and select the region which you want to apply for.
- After selection, submit the form.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Made Easy Written Notes, here
Last date of Online Application:
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
Career at PGCIL – FAQs
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notification before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.