Sanrad Recruitment: Sanrad Medical Instruments are hiring engineers for Junior Engineer position. The Sanrad vacancies are posted on its official career page. Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the post. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
Junior Engineer Recruitment at Sanrad for Mumbai /Banglore Location: Apply Online
|Notification:||Sanrad Hiring Engineers for Mumbai / Banglore Location|
|Location:||Mumbai / Banglore|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Sanrad Medical Instruments|
About Sanrad Company:
Sanrad – India’s Largest PreOwned MRI & CT Scanner Company. Sanrad Medical Systems is India’s premier, pre-owned diagnostic imaging equipment provider with an exemplary service record spanning 26 years.
ITI / Diploma / BE in Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication
- Subject matter knowledge of CT and MRI
- Learn and execute CT and MRI troubleshooting by assisting Senior Engineers
- Troubleshoot and solve all service calls and complete Preventive Maintenance calls independently
- Ensure self is engaged in service/installation activities for 80% time /month
- Accountable for the quality of all deliverables (service & Installation)
- Improvement of quality of service & installation
- Customer support & relation
- Execution of Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Develops technical expertise of team members & self
Free GATE ECE Made Easy Notes – Click Here
Compulsory details required while applying:
- Bio Data
- Mobile No.
- Personal Email Id
- Maximum Qualification Attained
How to Apply?
Steps to follow to apply for the Junior Engineer Recruitment in Sanrad Company is:
- Click on the “Apply Online” button below. (You will be re-directed to Sanrad Career Page)
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload your resume.
- Submit the form
Please Note: Please mention the post in the subject line you have applied for while applying.
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notification before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.