NBE Recruitment 2020: National Board of Examination have announced vacancies for multiple posts on their official career page. Job seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the NBE Recruitment 2020 posts. Total 90 vacancies are announced by NBE Recruitment 2020. Check out the eligibility criteria, how to apply, application form link and other details in this article.
NBE Recruitment 2020: 90 Vacancies for Any Graduate /BE /BTech /BSc /BCom /BCA – Apply Online [DATE EXTENDED]
|Notification:||NBE Recruitment 2020: 90 Vacancies for various posts|
|Post:||Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants, Junior Accountants and Stenographers|
|Salary:||Pay Matrix Level 2 to Level 7|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE) is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and Allied specialities at National level.
Post-wise vacancy for NBE Recruitment 2020 is:
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Post-wise educational qualifications and age limit is as follows:
- Senior Assistant: Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BBA Or Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders
Age Limit: Below 27 Years
- Junior Assistants and Stenographer Posts: 12th Pass (10+2)
Age Limit: Below 27 Years
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce.
Age Limit: Below 27 Years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
Post-wise experience requirement for NBE Recruitment process is:
- Sr. Assistant: No Experience
- Jr. Assistant: Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
- Jr. Accountant: Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting
- Stenographer: Two years of experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of word processing on Computer
Post-wise pay matrix for the above posts are:
- Sr. Assistant: Pay Matrix Level 7
- Jr. Assistant: Pay Matrix Level 02
- Jr. Accountant: Pay Matrix Level 04
- Stenographer: Pay Matrix Level 02
Selection of the above posts will be comprise of the following process:
- Computer Based Entrance Exam (CBT) to be conducted by TCS on 31.08.2020
Rs. 1500/- + GST, for General / OBC(CL) candidates and Rs. 750/- + GST, SC / ST / PWD / OBC-NCL / EWS category & women candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible persons can apply for NBE Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format:
- All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS. “Apply Link” below.
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary/ITI/Any other examination certificate; otherwise, their candidature may be cancelled.
- Candidates should give their own functional mobile number and valid & active personal email id. NBE will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address after submission of applications.
Self-attested Copies to uploaded at the time of registration:
- 10th Class Certificate for age proof & EQR
- 12th Class Certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Marks sheet
- Post-Graduation Degree
- Experience Certificate
- NOC, if applicable
- Caste /PwD/EWS certificate, if applicable issued by the competent authority
- Passport size Photograph
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate etc.)
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Made Easy Written Notes, here
Last date of Online Application: [DATE EXTENDED]
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
NBE Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
- What is NBE full-form?
National Board of Examination
- What are the numbers of Vacancy in NBE Recruitment 2020?
A total of 90 vacancies will be recruited on the post of Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants, Junior Accountants and Stenographers.
- What are the Important Dates for NBE Recruitment 2020?
Application Deadline – 07/08/2020 [Date Extended]
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for NBE Recruitment 2020?
Candidates with Graduation or 12th pass are also eligible to apply.
- What are the Jobs in RCFL Recruitment 2020?
National Board of Examination (NBE), is hiring candidates for Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants, Junior Accountants and Stenographers Posts.
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notification before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.