Rannlab Internship 2021: Rannlab has announced vacancies for QA Tester Interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Rannlab Internship in 2021 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
Rannlab Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Rannlab Internship 2021|
|Post:||QA Tester Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
Rannlab Technologies Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 29 August 2013. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Data processing. [This includes the processing or tabulation of all types of data. Provision of such services on (i) an hourly or time -share basis, and (ii) management or operation of data processing facilities of others on a time sharing basis; on a fee or contract basis].
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Manual Testing/ Automation Testing/ Unit Testing
Minimum Experience Required
- For Freshers: 3 Months Training in Well Known Institute or Min 2 Months Work Experience or Internship
- B.E / B. Tech, BCA, MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 70% throughout Academics
- The candidate did an Internship during his/her academics
- Candidate did a project during his/her academics
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr, Jira) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Stipends depend on the performance
- Bond: – Min 45 Working Days
- Job Location: – Greater Noida/Noida/Work from Home
- Notice Period: 7 Working Days
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Rannlab Internship 2021 involves :
- Written Test/Online Test
- Technical Task
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Rannlab Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Rannlab’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Rannlab Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here