Zerowav Internship 2020: Zerowav has announced vacancies for Graduate Engineer Trainee interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Zerowav Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Zerowav Internship 2020
|Notification:||Zerowav Internship 2020|
|Post:||Graduate Engineer Trainee Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
We are a technology company working towards bridging technological gap in the current practices by developing innovative products and solutions. We provide customized solutions as per end user requirements.
We are looking for a embedded firmware developer. Good written and spoken English communication is required. Hands on with embedded hardware. Must communicate with our local and international customers. Develops software internally and supports on-site installation/service. Support and modify software as required after development and installation.
- Passion for programming and zeal to develop things as the way it should be. “Let’s do this” approach.
- In-depth knowledge of firmware programming using C and C++, Exposure to different IDE development environments.
- Knowledge of software development and programming fundamentals, design patterns, and best practices.
- Development of responsive applications.
- Ability to quickly solve problems.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Familiarity with source code control and issue tracking.
- Working knowledge of different communication busses (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, USB, Ethernet, Modbus, CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Experience using object oriented programming techniques (OOP).
- Optimization techniques with respect to time and memory. Big O Notation.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming, data structures and Linked List.
- Design circuits using various software.
- Working knowledge of PCB layout design.
- Ability to understand engineering electronic circuit drawings.
- Ability to handle errors from different parallel threads and reporting.
- Good debugging skills on both software and embedded electronics
- Ready to travel to both national and international
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Zerowav Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Zerowav Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Zerowav’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Zerowav Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.