CME Group Internship 2020: CME Group has announced vacancies for marketing interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The CME Group Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
CME Group Internship 2020
|Notification:||CME Group Internship 2020|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
About CME Group
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
Explore products across six major asset classes to find opportunities, diversify your portfolio and capture efficiencies with leading-edge technology as a core part of your strategy. Respond instantly to global, market-moving events with trading access nearly 24 hours a day, six days a week.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Students pursuing a degree in MBA is preferred.
- Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not mandatory.
- They should provide a clean, safe working environment.
- Organizations can build employees’ self-worth through empowerment programs.
- Should have problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for CME Group Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for CME Group Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the CME Group official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for CME Group Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.