zMed Internship 2020: zMed has announced vacancies for data scientist interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The zMed Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
zMed Internship 2020
|Notification:||zMed Internship 2020|
|Post:||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Chennai, or Work From Home because of the COVID19 Lockdown|
zBliss focuses on Healthcare Technology.
Product zMed is an enterprise solution for critical care. Medical IoT based automation, and clinical intelligence solution.
zBliss Technologies through its dedicated research, design, and development brings advanced technology products and solutions to end consumers and businesses
Internship Duration: The internship will be for six to nine months. We cannot accommodate internship period less than three months
Internship Project: Development and implementation of AI algorithms in Healthcare. You will be guided and coached extensively. You will need to perform and contribute positively to the project on a daily basis
This is a full time PAID Internship for six to nine months.
Apply only if you can work full time at least for Five Months and
Only if you can demonstrate the Skills listed below through Previous projects, College Projects, or self-learning exercises reflected in your resume
Chennai, or Work From Home because of the COVID19 Lockdown
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- Thorough understanding of Pandas, Tensorflow 2, Keras and other related modules
- Experience in managing datasets with millions of rows and multiple features
- Strong understanding and subject expertise in Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
- RNN and ANN Modeling using TensorFlow 2 and Keras
- Diligence and accuracy in coding and data analysis
- Conscientiousness, and Professional approach towards team work, project management, coding, and product development
Students pursuing Data Science related graduate, post graduate, Doctoral, and integrated courses.
Apply through this web page.
After reviewing your resume we will send you a pre-interview Programming Assessment Exercise to test your skills in Python, Data Management and Machine Learning. You will have to complete this exercise within five days of receipt of the Exercise and send the completed Exercise back to us.
We will review your submission and if we consider your skills to match our expectations, we will do a phone interview and if possible an in-person interview. Upon successful completion of the interview process you will be given an internship offer.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for zMed Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for zMed Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the zMed’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for zMed Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.