Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for .Net Developer Position
Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2022:Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 23,814 employees with annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore
Company Name: Mindtree
Company Website: Mindtree
Job Role: .Net Developer
Experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: ₹4.50 LPA – Glassdoor
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2021/2020/2019/2018
|⋙ Latest Upcoming Jobs To Apply ⋘|
|Freshers Jobs in India 2022||2018 Batch Jobs|
|Scholarships for UG, PG in 2022||2019 Batch Jobs|
|Internships for UG, PG in 2022||2020 Batch Jobs|
|Software Jobs in 2022||2021 Batch Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs in 2022||2022 Batch Jobs|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have good design skills and have good skills in the Microsoft web development technologies.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Participate in code reviews, provide and accept reviews.
- Interact with Peer teams in other GEOs and with other teams present locally.
- Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
- Should be able to review PRDs, analyse and implement solutions.
- Analyse all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain / high performance solutions and implement.
- Good communication skills, having worked with multiple teams in offsite locations a plus
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Who should apply for this Role?
- 1-4 years of experience in .NET/.NetCore, .Net: C#, ASP.Net, Web Forms, XML, SQL Server 2016 or higher.
- Good hands on experience in Asp.Net MVC
- Hands on experience in Web Services (WCF & Web API) and Windows Services
- Hands on experience in developing Web based applications.
- Exposure in writing SQL and SQL optimization for high volume databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, SVN etc.
- Must have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analysing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- Able to adopt to coding best practices and standards
- Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High integrity
- Problem solving skills & learning attitude
- Team player
- Process Oriented
Apply before the link expires for Mindtree Off Campus Drive. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Mindtree Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Best Free Resume Builder to Land a Job Quickly at Mindtree: Click Here
10 Most Common Mindtree Interview Questions for Freshers: Click Here
How To Write A Resume That Will Get You Shortlisted for Mindtree: Click Here
How to get an Internship Quickly? A Guide for College Students: Click Here
10 High Paying Tech Jobs That Don’t Involve Coding: Click Here
Top 5 Software That Every Engineer Should Know: Click Here
16 Habits of Highly Successful People: Click Here
Goldman Sachs Interview: How to crack, Experience and Questions: Click Here
3 Most Important Life Lessons To Be Learned From Bhagavad Gita: Click Here
5 Things to keep in mind during your college life: Click Here
20 Best Apps for Engineering & Non-Engineering Students: Click Here
7 Valuable Lessons we can learn from Elon Musk: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here