Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Development Engineer Position | Apply Now
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022: Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
Company Name: Publicis Sapient
Company Website: Publicis Sapient
Job Role: Associate Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: ₹7.73LPA – Glassdoor
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2022/2021/2020
Work Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Noida
Associate Software Development Engineers is the bright talented and motivated young minds with strong technical skills, developing software applications and services that make life easier for customers.
The ASDE is expected to work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain digital business applications.
As an ASDE you will get an opportunity to work with industry-leading clients and global teams to solve complex business problems and build your skills on the full stack of application development technologies
- You will understand epics & stories, customer requirements
- You will participate in functional grooming of stories to develop a first-hand understanding of the feature and collaborate to ask the right questions
- You will participate in technical grooming, brainstorming & whiteboarding design sessions to understand the solution approaches, to identify tasks & estimates, and to document the component level design via class & sequence diagrams
- You will be a polyglot with a PE mindset – Open & Curious, learning & adopting new languages & platforms constantly
- You will develop, and unit test features with an E2E focus, following the engineering best practices and standards:
- Solving problems at a task level, given the stories and design
- Apply OOPS & Clean Code
- Write Unit Testcases, adopting a Test First approach applying TDD
- Use SCM like GIT; Learn & Follow the branching strategy for code development
- Use integrated tools like Jira, Confluence etc., along with other collaboration tools across geo locations
- Participate in Peer Reviews of component level design & implementation, following the established coding standards
- Use Static Analysis & Profiling tools to ensure high Code Quality & Performance
- Deliver, Deploy & Support the implementation from Dev., QA environments all the way to Production
- Document Code, Functional Features, User Manuals to help in the support & training
- You will work in the spirit of agile – delivering the sprint outcomes, iteratively & incrementally, following the agile ceremonies, donning the product engineering mindset
- You will interact with peers locally & in client org. to seek clarifications & articulating the technical solutions
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Who should apply for this Role?
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- You are a fast learner, with an open mind to understand business needs & willing to take upon challenges
- You focus on problem solving and creating solutions that’d help end customers
- You understand & appreciate the need for strong engineering practice
- You have a strong understanding of Procedural, Imperative (OOPS) & Functional Programming
- You understand Time & Space Complexity, the world of data structures, algorithms & can apply the same to solve real-life problems
- You know more than one programming languages and practice clean code
- You understand basic design principles & design patterns & practice Clean Code
- You understand String Manipulation, Data/Time Arithmetic, Collections & Generics
- You understand Error Management & Exception handling
- You understand the concepts of File handling, Processes, Streaming, Multi-Threading & Synchronization
- You understand how the internet works, basic protocols & networking
- You understand how the O/S works
- You understand on at least one database (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- You know one Web Application Framework
- Spring Boot or VertX or Akka or Micronaut (Java)
- Flask or Django (Python)
- Express or Meteor or Koa (Node)
- Asp.net MVC, WebApi or Nancy (.Net)
- You know a messaging paradigm (e.g. JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- You know about Unit testing, Mocks & Stubs & related framework (Moq)
- You know about logging frameworks like Log4j, NLog etc.
- You know about build tools like MsBuild, Maven, Gradle, Gulp etc.
- You know about SCM, Git, CI/CD & Dev. Ops.
Apply before the link expires for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Publicis Sapient Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Best Free Resume Builder to Land a Job Quickly at Publicis Sapient: Click Here
10 Most Common Publicis Sapient Interview Questions for Freshers: Click Here
How To Write A Resume That Will Get You Shortlisted for Publicis Sapient: Click Here
How to get an Internship Quickly? A Guide for College Students: Click Here
10 High Paying Tech Jobs That Don’t Involve Coding: Click Here
Top 5 Software That Every Engineer Should Know: Click Here
16 Habits of Highly Successful People: Click Here
Goldman Sachs Interview: How to crack, Experience and Questions: Click Here
3 Most Important Life Lessons To Be Learned From Bhagavad Gita: Click Here
5 Things to keep in mind during your college life: Click Here
20 Best Apps for Engineering & Non-Engineering Students: Click Here
7 Valuable Lessons we can learn from Elon Musk: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here