TechforIndia Internship 2021: TechforIndia has announced vacancies for Data Management interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The TechforIndia Internship in 2021 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
TechforIndia Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||TechforIndia Internship 2021|
|Post:||Data Management Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
At Teach For India, we’ve built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through our Fellowship, we infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni. Our Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organisations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organisations.
- Providing support to internal stakeholder teams in cleaning and maintaining large chunks of data on existing systems.
- Consolidating data from various Excel/Google sheets and Creating Dashboards by using various Graphs.
- Creating and merging reports on google sheets and excel.
- Servicing data management requests such as but not limited to bulk upload/download, verification/validation, extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- Running completion and accuracy reports and sharing the same with internal stakeholders.
The Technology team is responsible for providing strategic direction to technology implementations, software solutions and hardware support for all the verticals of Teach For India. We’re a small but strong team that aims to use science and art to create wonder. “Gandhi meets Jobs” is our motto and we work towards creating beautiful apps that empower all our stakeholders on their journey towards our collective vision. We operate with the agility and rigour of a startup, making use of the best and latest technologies available. Some of the technologies/platforms we currently use are Salesforce.com, ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Elastic, Neo4j and we adopt new technologies when/where we believe they add value. We’re not rigid about using any specific technology. However, we’re committed to providing an amazing user experience on every product/solution that we build.
- Pursuing or completed a graduate course in Information Systems or demonstrated ability in this domain [Please share a link to your portfolio in case of latter]
- Certifications in Excel and/or Google sheets.
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Experience in the use of MS Excel/Google Sheets for data cleaning, transformation, and compiling.
- Experience in preparing dashboards and doing data analysis using MS Excel/Google sheets.
- Proficient in building reports and presenting findings.
- Attention to detail.
The Intern, Technology (Data Management) is responsible for supporting our data management systems at Teach For India. This person will be responsible for cleaning, transforming, compiling and uploading large chunks of data in Excel and Google sheets.He would also be responsible for understanding business software requirements, supporting and training end-users on data management processes and developing visual dashboards and reports on top of the same to enable efficient data-driven decision making for stakeholders across the organization.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for TechforIndia Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for TechforIndia Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the TechforIndia’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for TechforIndia Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here